Organization development and HR professional with over 14 years experience as an internal and external consultant and facilitator. Experience with various industries and international organizations. Specializes in 'one on one,' group and organization wide communication. Self-starting, motivated and creative. Works with an inclusive and positive 'whole systems' framework to develop people and their workplaces. Freelance broadcaster who has hosted and produced productions in the USA and Switzerland.
Gestalt Institute of Cleveland, Certificate: Organization & Systems and Development, 2002, Cleveland, OH.
The 18 month program focused on individual, small group and wholesystem change through application of Gestalt theory (organizational diagnosis, coaching individuals, dyads and teams).
Master of Arts (M.A.): Organization Development & Analytical Psychology
Vermont College of Norwich University, Montpelier, Vermont, USA, 1995.
Independent graduate program study based in Switzerland. Local faculty mentor: Dr. Kaj Noschis, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne, Switzerland. Final Project: The Self and Individuation in Organization: An Organizational Application of Jungian Analytical Psychology
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
Communication Arts and Sciences
Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, USA, 1983.
Additional Training & Certifications:
- ECI (Emotional Competency Inventory), Accredited, HayGroup, Boston, MA, 2004.
- Denison Organizational Culture & Leadership/360 Surveys, Ann Arbor, MI, 2004.
- Different People, Common Ground, Certified, National Conference for Community & Justice (NCCJ), Detroit, MI, 2004.
- Power of Aspiration & Systems Thinking, Certified, Wisdom Works, Colorado Springs, CO, USA, 2004.
- Dannemiller Tyson Associates - Wholescale Change Methodologies, Ann Arbor, MI, 1998.
- Non Violent Communication: Intensive Training with Marshall Rosenberg, Switzerland, 1997.
- MBTI - Qualification with Center for Applications of Psychological Type, 1996.
- C.G. Jung Institute / Matriculated Auditor, Küsnacht (Zürich), Switzerland, 1992 - 1993. Attended lectures and seminars.
- Group Action, Certified, Zenger-Miller Inc., Zurich, Switzerland, 1992.
English: Mother tongue
German: Speaking & Reading
Spanish: Basic conversational
Macsay & Associates
Organization Development & Communication
Zürich, Switzerland 1995-Present
Services provided in the following areas:
- Assessing internal communication processes: Eliciting feedback from employees through interviews, surveys, focus groups, etc. Analysis and interpretation of data. Developing communication processes that integrate organizational mission, values, beliefs, objectives, and employee needs.
- Conference design and planning / large group interventions.
- Consulting on organization development issues: culture change, quality, customer orientation and creating a sense of 'spirit' in the workplace.
- Designing and delivering customized training sessions.
- Developing communication tools such as newsletters, presentations, videos and company-wide events.
- Facilitating group and team meetings: group development & interaction skills, problem solving, meeting planning.
- Marketing communication development - building alliances with customer organizations through integrated communication processes.
Tel: 011 41 76 434 0861
Macsay & Associates, Inc. Home Page